taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vimig Socrates <vsocra...@case.edu>
Subject Re: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:59:46 GMT
Hi,

I did look at the Taverna 2.5 equivalent (
http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/wiki/display/tav250/REST+API). However, I didn't
see any calls there that would give me the statuses beyond what you
mentioned in your gitter message (Initial, initialized, operating,
finished, destroyed & stopped).

I believe this is functionality I will need and it seems feasible since the
workbench provides this capability. Could you point me in the right
direction, if I wanted to make changes to the server code to get finer
grain updates? Thank you!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018