taverna-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:45:59 GMT
Hello,

I’m not sure how to get deep inside an actual workflow run. Donal Fellows, the person who
wrote most of the server code, might be able to help (if he is still reading these emails!).
I can’t think of any better suggestions beyond loading the code into a debugger. Although
I think the actual workflow status, rather than workflow run status, is probably handled by
other code.

Cheers,

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Vimig Socrates
Sent: 19 September 2018 19:00
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench

Hi,

I did look at the Taverna 2.5 equivalent (http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/wiki/display/tav250/REST+API).
However, I didn't see any calls there that would give me the statuses beyond what you mentioned
in your gitter message (Initial, initialized, operating, finished, destroyed & stopped).

I believe this is functionality I will need and it seems feasible since the workbench provides
this capability. Could you point me in the right direction, if I wanted to make changes to
the server code to get finer grain updates? Thank you!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018