taverna-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:04:56 GMT
Hello,

If you have a look at https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/documentation/server/3.1/usage
you can see all the REST calls detailed. I’m assuming its much the same for 2.5.

Cheers,

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Vimig Socrates
Sent: 17 September 2018 05:15
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resources to create UI using Workflow on Workbench

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I tried running the player portal in docker and am having an
issue. None of my workflows are running and whenever I try, the portal says "Server full -
please wait; run will start soon".

With some debugging I've found that it is the Taverna Server that won't allow me to run anything
on it. Using a REST client, I get a "503 Service Unavailable" error with the body as "failed
to build workflow run worker".

As an additional question, I looked through the Rails code for the polling REST call, but
don't see it. What REST endpoint should I hit to get an update of where along the workflow
the system currently is?

Please let me know. Thanks!

--
Vimig Socrates
Case Western Reserve University Class of 2018