taverna-users mailing list archives

From Kasikrit Damkliang <kasik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 03:13:00 GMT
Dear Ahlem,

There are differences between of architectures of Taverna 2 and Taverva 3.
http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/wiki/display/developer/Taverna+2+Architecture

As you know, it is not possible to track intermediate results between nodes
of the workflow run on the Taverna Workbench, version 2 (even during the
run or the run has been finished).

In my view, it is easy and possible to use TAVERNA monitoring capabilities
utilizing the Taverna Server.
You may enhance from its open sources or develop a new module interfacing
with its REST APIs.

 Hope that it helps you.

Regards,
Kasikrit D.