taverna-users mailing list archives

From alaninmcr <alanin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Post - File upload through Taverna Workbench
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 10:15:09 GMT
On 04/07/2017 00:30, Kalu Arachchilage Madhushi Bandara wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Thanks for pointing that.
> Here is the Google drive link for my workflow.
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9tzhvT4wk8ISDJ2dVhmbGZlR00/view?usp=sharing

Thanks. There seems to be a problem with the value assigned to the file
header field. If you go to the Advanced tab and click in the "HTTP
Header Value" cell for file, you need to set a value. You may need to
press return to get the value registered. (I find it rather fiddly to do.)

Then click Apply and your workflow should work. I didn't know what port
value to use, so couldn't fully test it, but I no longer get the error
from the REST service.

> Cheers,
> Madhushi

Alan