taverna-users mailing list archives

From Alan Williams <alanin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Workbench Bioinformatics 2.5 - issue with local service,"ncbi Gel Protein FASTA"
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 09:32:27 GMT
Hello

Sorry for the long delay in replying.

I believe I have found a way round the issue. I'll describe it for
Windows. Let me know if you need it for Linux / MacOS.

(1) Go to the Taverna installation directory (where taverna.exe is) and
edit taverna.bat to delete the line that says:

set ARGS=%ARGS% "-Dcom.sun.net.ssl.enableECC=false"

(2) In the same directory edit taverna.vmoptions to delete the line that
says:

-Dcom.sun.net.ssl.enableECC=false

(3) In your workflow, you will have to change the local workers to use
https rather than http

They should now work.

Apologies again for the long delay. It was nasty to try to debug.

Alan