taverna-users mailing list archives

From Michele Donato <mdon...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Taverna Workbench crashes on Mac OS
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 17:29:14 GMT
Hi Donald,

First of all, thanks for your reply.

One thing to notice, it is not a problem of the retina display, but it is related to the graphic
card. And, more specifically, Taverna does not start with the discrete card, but if I start
it with the integrated one, and then I switch, everything works correctly. This makes me think
that whichever component causes the crash it is not fundamental to the application.

In any case, I understand that solving this issue leads to a whole other sets of issues.

I will follow the development and try to see if the next versions work for me.

Best,

Michele

On Feb 9, 2017, at 02:33, Donal K. Fellows <donal.k.fellows@manchester.ac.uk<mailto:donal.k.fellows@manchester.ac.uk>>