taverna-users mailing list archives

From Michele Donato <mdon...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Taverna Workbench crashes on Mac OS
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 23:36:28 GMT
Thanks Juande.

I couldn’t make sense of Stian’s message. I already manually installed Java on my system,
and I did not understand what

enable the full JCE encryption or delete your
keychain from ~/Library/Application Support/Taverna*

not

If this works, then you can try to modify the Taverna.app folder and
replace its "jre" folder with a copy of the one you just installed.

meant.

However, simply removing the/Applications/Taverna Workbench Core
2.5.0.app/Contents/PlugIns/jre.bundle allowed me to start Taverna Core on Mac os 10.12

Michele Donato,

Postdoctoral Fellow,
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research (BMIR)
Department of Medicine
Stanford University
1265 Welch Rd., MSOB X219, Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: (313) 759 3378

On Feb 15, 2017, at 02:26, Juande Santander Vela <jdsant@iaa.es<mailto:jdsant@iaa.es>>