taverna-users mailing list archives: November 2016

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Stian Soiland-Reyes Fwd: [WEBINAR] Large-scale analytical workflows on the cloud using Galaxy and Globus Thu, 10 Nov, 10:33
N.M.Palmb...@lumc.nl Question regarding saving Thu, 10 Nov, 10:45
alaninmcr Re: Question regarding saving Thu, 10 Nov, 11:07
Simone Bnà atom feeds Thu, 17 Nov, 09:24
Alan Williams Re: atom feeds Fri, 18 Nov, 20:55
Simone Bnà Re: atom feeds Wed, 23 Nov, 18:27
Kasikrit Damkliang How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server? Sun, 27 Nov, 17:30
Alan Williams Re: How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server? Sun, 27 Nov, 18:53
Kasikrit Damkliang Re: How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server? Mon, 28 Nov, 05:18
Stian Soiland-Reyes Re: How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server? Mon, 28 Nov, 08:00
Alan Williams Re: How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server? Mon, 28 Nov, 09:35
Kasikrit Damkliang Cannot save provenance from Taverna Workbench Bioinformatics 2.5 Tue, 29 Nov, 10:28
alaninmcr Re: Cannot save provenance from Taverna Workbench Bioinformatics 2.5 Tue, 29 Nov, 12:39
Stian Soiland-Reyes Re: Cannot save provenance from Taverna Workbench Bioinformatics 2.5 Tue, 29 Nov, 14:16
Kasikrit Damkliang Re: How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server? Tue, 29 Nov, 16:08
Rich Bowen Save the date: ApacheCon Miami, May 15-19, 2017 Wed, 30 Nov, 19:24
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 20191
Apr 20198