taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I do POST a workflow doc to Taverna Server?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 08:00:49 GMT
It sounds like the server is unable to initialise the encrypted password
store for Taverna.

Perhaps you need to install the JCE policy for Java on the server?

Download for Java 8:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce8-download-2133166.html

I'm afraid Oracle don't have very detailed install documentation, look at
the included README in the JCE download.