taverna-users mailing list archives

From Simone Bnà <s...@cineca.it>
Subject Re: OperatingLimit and MaxRuns in Taverna
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 12:45:02 GMT
Dear Alan,

thanks for your reply.

I found two configuration files in the following places:

/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/taverna-server/WEB-INF/classes/WEB-INF

/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/taverna-server/WEB-INF

The file is named tavernaserver.properties.

I modified in both files the "default.runlimit" and "default.operatinglimit" values as below:

# Override the hostname, port and webapp; leave at 'NONE' if no override
# desired. If set, set it to something like:
#      foo.example.com:8000/tav-serv
default.webapp:                 NONE
# User name to use if nothing else specified
default.localusername:  taverna
# How to pick a user name out of a global identity
localusernameregexp:    ^TAVERNAUSER=(.*)$
# General defaults
default.logworkflows:   false
default.logexceptions:  false
default.permitsubmit:   true
default.lifetime:               2880
default.runlimit:               50
default.operatinglimit: 1
default.messageSize:    65536
#taverna.preferredUserUri:      https://some.host:8443/tavernaserver/rest/
http.realmName:         tavernaserver

After the changes I restart the server but if I am doing the following requests

<host>/taverna-server/rest/policy/operatingLimit

<host>/taverna-server/rest/policy/runLimit

I get the default taverna values, 10 and 100, respectively.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Simone.