taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Our publication on Taverna workflows for bibliometrics
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:10:24 GMT
Thanks, this looks like a great paper showing how to do bibliometrics
with Taverna. I love that you've done it Open Access and published the
workflows in myExperiment!

We'll add it to the
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/community/references page.

On 17 February 2016 at 14:43,  <A.T.Guler@lumc.nl> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We would like to let you know that our paper "Scientific workflows for bibliometrics"
has been accepted to the journal of Scientometrics and it is now online (and Open Access):
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11192-016-1885-6

> In our paper, we explained why scientific workflows would be suitable for bibliometric
analyses and presented several representative examples using Taverna workflows. We gave an
overview of Taverna and its capabilities for such analyses. In addition, we uploaded our workflows
on myExperiment where we have created the group for Bibliometrics and Scientometrics some
time ago: http://www.myexperiment.org/groups/1278.html.

> To our knowledge,  Taverna hasn't been used in the field of Bibliometrics and we are
very excited to introduce it to this community. We have another paper that is currently under
review. That one focuses on the integration of Web services for bibliometric analyses, and
we hope that it gets accepted soon as well!

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718