taverna-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ian.dun...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Opening .xml workflow files in Taverna
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 16:18:54 GMT
Hello,

xml workflows are from Taverna 1. The latest version of Taverna 2 can
only load Taverna 2 t2flow files. Previous versions could load all types
of Taverna workflows, I think 2.4.0 can load it. You can then convert it
to t2flow for use in the 2.5 version.
Try installing the workbench from
https://launchpad.net/taverna/+milestone/2.4.0

Cheers,

Ian

On 13/11/2015 16:03, Danielle Harris wrote:
> I’ve downloaded a set of workflows in .xml format, and the SOP files tell me simply
to open the files via File>Open Workflow>Workflow.xml. I see in the user manual that
the files should be in .t2flow format, so I am wondering whether there is a plugin I am missing?
I’ve tried to find the information online, but have been unsuccessful.

--
Ian Dunlop, eScience Lab
School of Computer Science