taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna Server docker image
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 14:30:50 GMT
Hi, that Docker image was made a while ago by a member of Apache
Taverna team (Rob Haines), but is not an official release from Apache.
It is Taverna Server 2.5.4 from before moving to Apache - which is the
current Taverna Server release.

I have made a newer image of 2.5.4 at
https://hub.docker.com/r/taverna/taverna-server/
which is based on the official Tomcat image and thus security-wise
more up to date - note that this has the root http://localhost:8080/
rather than http://localhost:8080/taverna-2.5.4/

The dockerfile is https://github.com/taverna-extras/taverna-server-docker

I've marked https://hub.docker.com/r/taverna/server/ as deprecated in