taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taverna Server docker image
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 14:32:16 GMT
As for your second question - I think you should use the
taverna/taverna-server Docker image unless you think you need to
customize the Server installation, e.g. install additional Taverna
plugins or add local tools that the workflows are going to execute, or
change security settings.

In this case you could use the regular Tomcat Docker image or a
regular Tomcat installation and use the 2.5.4 WAR download of Taverna
Server.

On 7 August 2015 at 01:03, Guilherme Gall <gmgall@lncc.br> wrote:

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes