taverna-users mailing list archives

From Javıer R. Balderrama <jrbalderr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find any active jobs for facade0
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 12:26:20 GMT
Well, I cannot reproduce the problem systematically but I face it from time
to time. That is why I'm no be able to execute workflows in batch mode
without monitoring them all the time. A colleague here also reproduce it
using a more recent OS and a different JRE. I think it worth trying to
inspect this behaviour in case someone else tries to run Taverna by command
line. I plan to execute more tests so I let you know if I have more
feedback. About JIRA it is up to you.

--JRB