taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Baclava File Inputs
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:53:54 GMT
I don't think the Baclava format supports references external files -
so it would only work if you typed in the content in the Run dialogue,
not if you have selected an existing file.

Perhaps you could open the Baclava XML file in a text editor to check
what it contains? If you are OK to share, feel free to attach it to a
bug report here [1], if it's not too big..

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA/component/12326814

For Taverna 3 we shifted to the Data Bundle to replace the Baclava
format, but we didn't add support for referencing external (e.g.
local) files as the Data Bundle would contain a snapshot copy of all
of them within the ZIP file - that might not sound like what you want
in your use case, though..  are those files changing?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718