taverna-users mailing list archives

From Javıer R. Balderrama <jrbalderr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find any active jobs for facade0
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:17:38 GMT
The info is attached below and a link to a workflow example is in [1]. I
execute the workflow using the command line. ​This behaviour can be
duplicated running the workflow or similar (varying the number of
processors) several times in a loop. At some point one of the executions
will freeze. Please let me know if you register this problem in JIRA so I
can follow the status.

[1] http://we.tl/rv04cKY4tX

Thanks in advance,
--JRB