taverna-users mailing list archives

From divzee Chandrashakher <divzeeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Taverna player usage
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:23:55 GMT
Hi,

I am newbie to Taverna. I could install Taverna Server (v 2.5.4) and
Taverna player (v 0.11.0) in CentOS Virtual machine. For player
installation, I followed the tutorial at

http://mygrid.github.io/taverna-player/0.11.0/

1. In the above link, under "Essential (required) configuration", I am not
able to understand the following snippet to be included in taverna_player.rb

config.workflow_model_proxy("Workflow") do |proxy|
  proxy.file_method_name = :file_name
end

Shall i simply copy the above lines to taverna_player.rb file? I don't know
ruby much.

2. I am using the 'dummy' rails application that is available within the
taverna_player gem installtion folder to test the server & player
installation. I configured the taverna_server.rb to point to my server
installation.

*Server*
http://localhost:8080/ts254/
---  works fine. prints the taverna help page

*Player (started the rails server)*
http://localhost:3000/

The above url displays the following error:
Couldn't find TavernaPlayer::Workflow with id=3

I'm have no clue how id gets the value 3. I am not able to understand where
the workflows are stored and how the taverna player can request the server
to execute a particular workflow from the pool of workflows. Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Rakesh