taverna-users mailing list archives

From Denis Karyakin <samhane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna player usage
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:42:18 GMT
Hello,
Taverna-player - only middleware for run workflows in Taverna Server. I am
not so long ago work with taverna, so more experienced members can correct
me.

For run workflows you can use taverna-player-portal. For get this
application go to https://github.com/myGrid/taverna-player-portal and
download zip archive or clone git repository.
You should have installed ruby 2.1.6 version.

Copy file
 `taverna-player-portal/config/initializers/taverna_server.rb.example` to
`taverna-player-portal/config/initializers/taverna_server.rb` and modify
server_address to your server url.

After this go to folder taverna-player-portal and run following commands:
rake setup - for install dependencies and  create database
rails s - for start rails server with UI
rake jobs:work - for start queues server, that will be control run workflow
in Taverna Server.

Now you can go to url localhost:3000 for upload and run workflows