taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vitor Freitas <vi...@freitas.com>
Subject Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:30:47 GMT
Hello everyone,

Actually I started the development of this taverna java client [1] because
I couldn't find at the time a client to work with the Taverna Server.
Actually, later on I found it hidden in the server code base, as Alan said
hehe.

I used a kind of naive implementation just to do some proof of concept, in
order to integrate our experiment platform (which is written in java) with
taverna.

About the provenance thing I will check it out, maybe it is something I
haven't implemented on my client. Anyway, probably this client [2] is more
complete... Would be good if it was detached from the server code base

[1] https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client
[2]
https://github.com/myGrid/t2-server-jar/tree/next/src/main/java/uk/org/taverna/server/client

--