taverna-users mailing list archives

From Vitor Freitas <vi...@freitas.com>
Subject Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:33:43 GMT
Hello,

I am not planning to work on this java client at the moment, as I am
working on another project... But you can fork the java client repository
on GitHub and modify it yourself... Shouldn't be that hard

I suggest you take a look at the REST API docs and verify the
TavernaServices file [1] if the service endpoint is there... probably this
interface will do what you are looking for: public File
getWorkingDirectoryCompressed(String uuid) throws TavernaException;

Afterwards just implement the service call, just like I did on the other
cases, just modifying the TavernaClient file [2].

[1]
https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client/blob/master/TavernaClient/src/br/ufjf/taverna/core/TavernaServices.java
[2]
https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client/blob/master/TavernaClient/src/br/ufjf/taverna/core/TavernaClient.java