taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Donal K. Fellows" <donal.k.fell...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:21:03 GMT
On 06/04/2015 11:37, Ahmad Aburomman wrote:
> I modify the project of Vitor, here is the function:
> https://github.com/AhmadUsc/Java/blob/197819f798184721260789644f883221d166bb78/javaClient#L66
>
> Okay I didn't touch Baclava, I added Enable Provenance function
> I got the zip bundle but it was empty.
>
> Can you Vitor regenerate the code with provenance data enabling ?
> Here is Vitor project:
> https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client

We were wondering whether you want a Google hangout so that you can
discuss this with us. Perhaps sometime on Monday? That is, on
13/04/2015, some time between 0900 GMT and 1500 GMT, at least for
preference. We can do other times by arrangement too (in which case
we'll set up a doodle poll to arrange things) but they're the ones we
can do with minimum fuss. :-)

Donal.