taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Aburomman" <ahmad.aburom...@rai.usc.es>
Subject RE: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:48:32 GMT
Hello,

Okay I will try this project to get the provenance data:

https://github.com/myGrid/t2-server-jar/

if anyone has sample client to run the workflow, please send it, so I can modify that and
run my workflow.

Regards

From: vitorfs@gmail.com [mailto:vitorfs@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Vitor Freitas
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 12:34 PM
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project

Hello,

I am not planning to work on this java client at the moment, as I am working on another project...
But you can fork the java client repository on GitHub and modify it yourself... Shouldn't
be that hard

I suggest you take a look at the REST API docs and verify the TavernaServices file [1] if
the service endpoint is there... probably this interface will do what you are looking for:
public File getWorkingDirectoryCompressed(String uuid) throws TavernaException;

Afterwards just implement the service call, just like I did on the other cases, just modifying
the TavernaClient file [2].

[1] https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client/blob/master/TavernaClient/src/br/ufjf/taverna/core/TavernaServices.java

[2] https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client/blob/master/TavernaClient/src/br/ufjf/taverna/core/TavernaClient.java