taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Aburomman" <ahmad.aburom...@rai.usc.es>
Subject RE: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:58:35 GMT
Hello Vitor,

So your advice to run my workflow on the other project, this one:

https://github.com/myGrid/t2-server-jar/tree/next/src/main/java/uk/org/taverna/server/client

can I run it? , looks so complicated.

Regards

From: vitorfs@gmail.com [mailto:vitorfs@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Vitor Freitas
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 11:31 AM
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project

Hello everyone,

Actually I started the development of this taverna java client [1] because I couldn't find
at the time a client to work with the Taverna Server. Actually, later on I found it hidden
in the server code base, as Alan said hehe.

I used a kind of naive implementation just to do some proof of concept, in order to integrate
our experiment platform (which is written in java) with taverna.

About the provenance thing I will check it out, maybe it is something I haven't implemented
on my client. Anyway, probably this client [2] is more complete... Would be good if it was
detached from the server code base

[1] https://github.com/pgcc/taverna-java-client

[2] https://github.com/myGrid/t2-server-jar/tree/next/src/main/java/uk/org/taverna/server/client