taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Aburomman" <ahmad.aburom...@rai.usc.es>
Subject A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:35:29 GMT
So I have to build that, but it is very hard to build, I have no idea about it .
I'm also trying with Taverna Command Line Tool, also it is seem that there is no provenance
data can be generate!!

I need a solution to run my workflow and get the output with the provenance data.

Regards

> Hello,

Hello

> I appreciate your time and cooperation, really thank you very much.
>
> But I got confused :(

Sorry about that.

> What I got that you want me to merge the client side from this project:
>      https://github.com/taverna/taverna-server/tree/2.5/server-client
>
> with the server side from the this project:
> https://github.com/taverna/taverna-server.git
>
> the problem it the last project (https://github.com/taverna/taverna-server.git) is the
same of the first one, it load the same one.

Yes. The client code is in
https://github.com/taverna/taverna-server/tree/2.5/server-client . To build it, you will (currently)
have to build the whole of the Taverna Server code - but you can then just use the server-client.

Alan