taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:28:29 GMT
I think it should suffice in the client - although you might have to
add support for it in the java client as the generate-provenance
option was added recently.. Would you be willing to have a go at that?

On 27 March 2015 at 11:08, Ahmad Aburomman <ahmad.aburomman@rai.usc.es> wrote:
> Okay, that seems to edit or modify some scripts, but which file should I do this? Inside
Taverna server directory or in the java client?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718