taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Aburomman" <ahmad.aburom...@rai.usc.es>
Subject RE: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:07:06 GMT
Yes I see these code about baklava, but I don't know what to add exactly!

@Override
    public String getBaclavaInput(String uuid) throws TavernaException {
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of
generated methods, choose Tools | Templates.
    }

    @Override
    public String setBaclavaInput(String uuid, String file) throws TavernaException {
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet."); //To change body of
generated methods, choose Tools | Templates.
    }

    @Override
    public void setBaclavaOutput(String uuid, String file) throws TavernaException {
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet.");

-----Original Message-----
From: Stian Soiland-Reyes [mailto:stain@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 12:28 PM
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project

I think it should suffice in the client - although you might have to add support for it in
the java client as the generate-provenance option was added recently.. Would you be willing
to have a go at that?

On 27 March 2015 at 11:08, Ahmad Aburomman <ahmad.aburomman@rai.usc.es> wrote:
> Okay, that seems to edit or modify some scripts, but which file should I do this? Inside
Taverna server directory or in the java client?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718