taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Aburomman" <ahmad.aburom...@rai.usc.es>
Subject RE: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:08:35 GMT
Okay, that seems to edit or modify some scripts, but which file should I do this? Inside Taverna
server directory or in the java client?
Please explain more

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: alaninmcr [mailto:alaninmcr@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:03 PM
To: users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A few questions before choosing Taverna for our project

On 26/03/2015 19:45, Ahmad Aburomman wrote:
> Dear Stian,
>
> I'm working on workflow and I ran it perfectly (tomcat6 and RESTful),
> I got the output without provenance bundle

Before you started the run, did you set generate-provenance to true?

Also, you need to make sure you are not sending the outputs to a Baclava file.

See
http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/wiki/display/tav250/REST+API#RESTAPI-Resource:/runs/{id}/generate-provenance

> I don't know how to configure Taverna server to enable provenance
> data, can you guide me please?

It is not part of the server configuration. It is set for each run.

> Kind regards
>
> Ahmad

Alan