taverna-users mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-re...@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Taverna mailing list moved to apache.org - invites sent - please reply
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 16:39:39 GMT
Hi,

As you might have heard, the Taverna mailing lists are moving to apache.org.

I have now invited every subscriber on

taverna-users@lists.sourceforge.net
users@taverna.incubator.apache.org

and everyone on

taverna-hackers@lists.sourceforge.net
dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org

My apologies if you have received multiple invitations - you might
have been subscribed with several addresses.

As mentioned before, you will have to respond to the 'ezmlm' email,
which looks like this:

> Subject: confirm subscribe to dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org

> dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org mailing list.

Your email client might have sorted this under 'Social'  or "Lists".

You need to REPLY to that email (not this one!) to remain on the Taverna lists.

>From tomorrow I will make the taverna-* lists on Sourceforge
read-only, that is you can only post to the new apache lists.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science