taverna-users mailing list archives

From "Hoeftberger, Johann" <Johann_Hoeftber...@DFCI.HARVARD.EDU>
Subject Taverna and SGE
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:36:31 GMT
Hello,

I guess my first posting to the hackers group wasn't the best place for
my question. Sorry. I repost my question here.

Can Taverna make use of a Sun Grid Engine Cluster and is there a good
explanation how to do that?

I am looking for a working solution for this setting Taverna, SGE
Cluster, Bioinformatic workflows.
I appreciate good suggestions, let me know your ideas, please.

Regards,
Johann

dispose of the e-mail.