taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Taverna Mobile 1.0-incubating-RC1
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:00:35 GMT
Hello

That makes it a tricky problem to solve. If we can't rely on the GitHub tag
for the bundle then we will need to create our own after cloning and
removing the gradle folder. Can Travis create a gradle wrapper before
building? I'm happy to go with creating our own bundle but it is more work.
Remove git folder, remove gradle etc.

Cheers

Ian