taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Possible TAVERNA update in the NAR Web Server Issue
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 08:39:37 GMT
Forwarded with permission:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Possible TAVERNA update in the NAR Web Server Issue
Date: 	Sat, 6 Oct 2018 18:12:24 -0400
From: 	Gary Benson <dr.gbenson@gmail.com>
To: 	andy.seaborne@topquadrant.com, narwbsrv <narwbsrv@bu.edu>, Dominik
Seelow <dominik.seelow@charite.de>

Dear Dr. Seaborne,

An article about the TAVERNA software was published in the Web Server
issue of Nucleic Acids Research in 2013.  [...] Because the software
receives heavy usage,  We're writing to ask if you'd be interested in
submitting an update for the 2019 Web Server issue published in July.
The deadline for manuscript submission is January 31, 2019.

If you're interested, your manuscript would undergo standard review and
standard publication charges would apply.  Because this would be an
update, the manuscript would best include a general introduction to your
online tools, and a description of major changes since the last
publication.  If required, we can give you more space than the standard
4-5 pages, however, be aware that the publisher charges an extra £100
per page over 10 pages.

For planning purposes, we would appreciate a response one way or the
other within the next week or so.

Sincerely,

Gary Benson and Dominik Seelow
Executive Editors