taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Gautam <gautam31.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 10
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 21:31:27 GMT
Greetings,

In my tenth week of google summer of code, I am actually stuck in some
errors related to the dagger, mocking and user profile. When I am saving
the user details in nav header using shared preferences the function is in
the wrong place. The function needs to be executed before saving to shared
preferences. Then I moved the function to @before. Also, there are some
fake objects which are incorrectly built. So, that's why in my last week
there is not too much progress in my work. Now, the problem is resolved and
I am working on writing the new tests.

Please feel free to give any suggestions. I will be grateful for your
valuable insights.

Thank You

--
Regards,