taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Veena Saini <veenas.cs...@nitj.ac.in>
Subject Re: Anomalies in the Software Bug Fixing Process
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 09:18:27 GMT
 Hi Taverna,

Hope you get time to look at the survey form. If possible, kindly provide
your valuable feedback by *filling this survey form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8jMJV5gcdcv-pFNZ9DtySRWw8dQkHzlZBV2_6BIkASjcS2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>*
.  Also, please do *share this mail with your group*, so that we can come
up with more comprehensive results.

We appreciate your time and it will be a great help.

Thanks and Regards
Veena