taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Veena Saini <veenas.cs...@nitj.ac.in>
Subject Anomalies in the Software Bug Fixing Process
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2018 06:19:34 GMT
Hi Taverna,

I am an MTech Research Scholar, working under the  supervision of  Dr. Paramvir
Singh <http://pvsingh.com/> at Computer Science Department, NIT Jalandhar
<http://www.nitj.ac.in/cse/> (India). In my masters thesis, I have tried to
highlight few anomalies in the bug fixing process of some open source
projects. Here, our primary concern is the bug fixing process "stages"
(such as Open, Resolved, etc.) rather than the code changes required to fix
the bugs.  As part of this research work, I need to conduct a survey. If
possible kindly participate in this *5 minutes survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8jMJV5gcdcv-pFNZ9DtySRWw8dQkHzlZBV2_6BIkASjcS2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>*
.

*I am not collecting email ids of the respondents, hence all responses will
remain anonymous.

Your help and feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Veena