taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Gautam <gautam31.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 4
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 15:49:13 GMT
Greetings,

In my fourth week of google summer of code, I have started testing the
apache taverna mobile with minor bugs resolves.

I have written the test for MyworkflowPresenter, AnnouncementPresenter,
FavoriteWorkflowPresenter,
Workflow Presenter. I have also resolved some bugs in announcement and
workflow fragments.

Please feel free to give any suggestions. I will be grateful for your
valuable insights.

Thank You

--
Regards,