taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Gautam <gautam31.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 3
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:02:38 GMT
Greetings,

In my third week of google summer of code, I have completed the user
profile activity and Dagger 2.11 implementation in apache taverna mobile
with minor bugs resolves.

Also, I have learned about testing and how to write efficient tests for the
application and practiced on the Ribot android boilerplate
<https://github.com/ribot/android-boilerplate>. I have set up the project
for testing and ready to do the main task of this project.

In my last week, I am not able to do much work according to the timeline
due to some circumstances but I will do that work also in this current week.

Thank You

--
Regards,
*Hitesh Gautam <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-gautam-84752a148/>*