taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Gautam <gautam31.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 2
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 18:20:46 GMT
Greeting,

In my second week of google summer of code, I have made new user profile
activity using my experiment API and made improvements in navigation header
of the app.

You can see the screenshots after the implementation:-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a1yAAxQoDFNPuc127AB7nDKZ0Rwj7hpf

Here is the pull request:-

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/78

And also I studied the MVP architecture and how to implement it from many
blogs. The MVP  help me in the implementation of dagger and writing tests
for the application. The dagger 2 implementation is ongoing with minor bug
fixes.

Thank You

--
Regards,