taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Gautam <gautam31.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject Resuming my GSoC project [GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile]
Date Sat, 19 May 2018 06:40:52 GMT
Greetings,

I will be working on apache taverna mobile android app for the google
summer of code 2018.
Now my end semester exams are over. So, from now onwards (19 may 2018) I am
starting my development on the project. My next task according to my
proposal is to implement the dagger 2 in the application.

Currently, I am following these blogs for implementing the dagger 2

https://blog.mindorks.com/a-complete-guide-to-learn-dagger-2-b4c7a570d99c

Please feel free to give any suggestions. I will be grateful for your
valuable insights.

--
Regards,
*Hitesh Gautam <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-gautam-84752a148/>*