taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Release Taverna Language?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 09:17:01 GMT
Hi,

Considering the preparations for GSOC 2018, perhaps now is a good time
to release Taverna Language? There have been several pull requests
merged since last release which would be good to get out. I can be the
Release Manager.

(Still waiting for that Taverna Mobile release!)

Are there anyone who could have a go at building it with Java 9? It
might be sufficient to update the Maven plugins. If many pom-changes
are needed for that we can do a new taverna-maven-parent as well, but
I think it should be sufficient to bump maven-compiler-plugin.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718