taverna-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TavMob source, binary or both
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 22:59:55 GMT
On 16 January 2018 at 16:52, Ian Dunlop <ianwdunlop@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’ll check and add the NOTICE & apache licence into that page inside the app if


> I think creating the apk then adding it, an apache licence, notice & the dependencies
list to a zip seems like a good idea. I assume that we can push this zip to the “binaries”
area on dist and the actual source zip to the source “dist” area

I think just do the zip manually for now, possibly cook a tiny shell script?

BTW, here's how I did checksums manually:

stain@biggie:~/src/foo$  f=foo.tar.gz ; for algo in md5 sha1 sha256
sha512 ; do hash=`${algo}sum $f| awk '{print $1}'`; echo $hash
>$f.$algo ; echo $algo: $hash ; done
md5: d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
sha1: da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709
sha256: e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855
sha512: cf83e1357eefb8bdf1542850d66d8007d620e4050b5715dc83f4a921d36ce9ce47d0d13c5d85f2b0ff8318d2877eec2f63b931bd47417a81a538327af927da3e

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/taverna
> Which I guess means we need to wait until the current release is moved out.

No need to wait, I just published Taverna Server after it passed
Incubator vote, and
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/taverna/source/ is
empty again.

(and anyway we use sub-folders like taverna-mobile-1.0.0-incubating so
there would not be a conflict in dev/)

Stian Soiland-Reyes

View raw message