taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taverna Mobile release plan
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 14:56:35 GMT
Hello,

There is nothing blocking it except time and people. I think we should
just go for the tar-ball and then worry about the market place after.
I'm happy to be release manager but I also don't want to end up being
the blocker due to time constraints. If we make the assumption that the
code as in the repo is good to go then we can make a start at the
release process.

How much of the existing release process applies? Is it just a case of
tarring it up and pushing to the release repo?

Cheers,

Ian