taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Catalin Lupuleti <catalin.lupul...@gmail.com>
Subject Porting JsonPath Activity Pugin to Taverna 3
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:29:47 GMT
Hello,

I am currently trying to follow the same steps that Thilina
Manamgoda mentioned in his tutorial on how to port Taverna plugins from
version 2 to t3.  My goal is to port JsonPathActivity
<https://github.com/taverna/taverna-jsonpath-activity> and JsonPathA
ctivityUI <https://github.com/taverna/taverna-jsonpath-activity-ui> to Taverna
3. Unfortunately, I have been trying to understand and get this done last
few days, but without success. If you have got the time, could you please
give me any guidance in order to successfully port this plugin to Taverna
3? I would appreciate it a lot!

P.S. I moved the discussion in here due to Thilina Manamgoda's suggestion.

Kind Regards!
Catalin Lupuleti