taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:50:39 GMT
Hello,

If we move any of the codebases with licences that need to be checked to
taverna-extras does that cause problems in the future. Can we then fix
them outside of the the apache repo and then move them back in when they
are ready?

Out of all of these codebases what ones do we really, really, really
need to part of Apache Taverna at graduation. I think it would be good
to have taverna-server. I'm not fussed about workbench right now.

Cheers,

Ian