taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Towards graduation of Taverna
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:11:10 GMT
Hello,

There are lots of files in
incubator-taverna-workbench-common-activities-ian/taverna-localworker-activity-ui/src/main/resources/
which do not have apache headers. Some of these look like t2flows and
others are JSON. The ones which look like t2flows do not have a file
extension. Is it safe to put the header in them? Will it break something
later. As far as I know you can't put a comment in a JSON file so what
is the best way to handle this? Do they need the apache headers at all?
Is a licence file which lists all these files the way to approach it. Or
is this the thing that a NOTICE file would cover?

Cheers,
Ian