taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dunlop <ianwdun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Towards graduation of Taverna
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:52:17 GMT
Hello,

There are some 'test' files in workbench that rat complains about:

incubator-taverna-workbench/taverna-renderers-impl/src/test/resources/test.svg

incubator-taverna-workbench/taverna-renderers-impl/src/test/resources/test.html

incubator-taverna-workbench/taverna-renderers-impl/src/test/resources/test.xml

incubator-taverna-workbench/taverna-renderers-impl/src/test/resources/test.txt

incubator-taverna-workbench/taverna-renderers-impl/src/test/resources/test.csv

These may or may not need headers according to
https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-exceptions. You
probably can't have comments in csv anyway.

We may have to add an excludes file to each project
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/check-mojo.html#excludesFile

Cheers,

Ian