taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: To pull or not to pull
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 12:29:55 GMT
CTR can be done with the commits@ list, but with git it can be way too
noisy to follow or understand. Pull Request have very good UI for code
review. I think we also have an ASF Gerrit instance we can use.

How about we do RTC for large things or where a committer is not quite
sure, but CTR for maintenance things?

Also I would put an informal 1w deadline on any pull requests after which
the committer just merges themselves.