taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Taverna License review wiki page
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 21:38:53 GMT
Also, I tried using the maven license plugin to add a license header (to a
local file copies), but kept getting this error: "licenseName can not be
null nor empty." It's probably because I don't quite know how to use this
plugin. I followed the instructions here (
http://www.mojohaus.org/license-maven-plugin/examples/update-file-header-config.html)
and here (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22549517/how-to-use-the-the-license-maven-plugin)
and added the license plugin to the project pom.xml, but could not resolve
the error. One thing I couldn't find: where does the plugin get the text
for the license header?

Here is what I added to the pom:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>license-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.9</version>
        <configuration>
          <verbose>false</verbose>
          <addSvnKeyWords>true</addSvnKeyWords>