taverna-dev mailing list archives

From Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>
Subject Re: Taverna License review wiki page
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 21:33:44 GMT
I downloaded a zip of incubator-taverna-server from GitHub and ran the RAT
check from the command line on each of the main and sub folders. It looks
like almost all the files need a header.

One if the files is the .opf.yml file, which contains references to
mygrid.org.uk and taverna.org.uk.:

name: Taverna Server
vendor: The University of Manchester
maintainer:
name: Donal Fellows
email: donal.k.fellows( AT )manchester.ac.uk
platform: "Java 6+, Tomcat 6, POSIX"
download: http://www.taverna.org.uk/download/server/
# Really the documentation page as the overall home page is shared with the
workbench but will do for now
homepage: http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/wiki/display/taverna/Taverna+Server+2.4
issues: http://dev.mygrid.org.uk/issues/browse/TAVSERV
# Note, no anti-spam armouring required for this one
support-contact: support@mygrid.org.uk

I'm guessing this information needs to be updated, too?

Gale